sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

ATHLETICS



Chlotes:For go to athletics I have to wear a sport leggings a sport shoes and a confortable ts-hirt.In my bag I have to put a water,a towel and a special athletics shoes.

I do it three time a week 2 hours a day. We have differents plans every day.
Mondays-> We go up and go down on a stairs.Later,we run for a 300 metres 4 times,relaxing 2 minutes between one and one.

Wednesdayà We train on the gym all the lesson. For example we put up 24 kg on ours backs and we do diferents activities with this. ( sentadillas,arrancadas,russos,..)

Fridayà Is the day of the velocity,only velocity.The Fridays it’s the hurtest day,I hate it,but I must do it.

The competitions: we compit all the Saturdays in Can Misses,them are not a really competitons are a little exams to improve. The really competitions are of the Balearic Islands and they are in Menorca or Mallorca.We compit with another athletes of our ages. If we are clasificat we can go to anothers competitions better than that and can we travel to differents citys of Spain.
I will never leave the athletics because it makes my happy.There I met my best friend forever.
This is my bloc of athletis and I hope do you like it.
Good wishes!



























































Lidia Cubero.4t D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario